Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Saturday Matinee

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I stayed up late Thursday,  so slept in yesterday. Lisa needed a new tablet,  so we went tablet shopping.  We ended up getting a lap top instead.  It was on sale for $200 off or something like that. They were running a 5% cash back or 18 month 0% financing, so I took the 5% cash back.

I pretty much only use my phone. Not sure if I'll use it, but Lisa will for sure. Kinda amazing how handy phones are.

Other than that not much going on. Excited to get the humidifier put in, and also our air ducts sucked clean. It should be a good week. Everything is coming together I'd say. There were certain things we wanted to get done,  and that is happening. I still eat a banana every day. Try and eat more veggies,  and I take Hope almost every day after work. Today probably not, cuz I am going to a movie after work. Murder On The Orient Express. 

A pretty easy day planned. Not sure what to do for dinner. We made homemade pizza last night. I got my deep dish pizza down.  It was perfect.

Other than that not too much. One day after another,  I find life to be pretty easy. More of the way I feel inside I guess. Not a lot to worry about. I am free I guess. I owe no one anything. No one really has any say in who I am. I am me, and happy to be so. I have no idea how others are really. There definitely are things I have that others don't. Just this feeling inside. I pretty much wake up every day the same.

Life can be pretty busy I guess, but mine isn't. I guess that is why it is easy. I don't need to escape the stress of every day life, cuz I don't think I really have any.  To my knowledge anyway. I wish I did more stuff throughout the day I guess, but I am not losing sleep over anything.

Anyway,  just getting something down.

Have a good one.   :)

Cya. 

No comments: