Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Starting Off The Week Right.

Monday came,  and Monday went. I think it went pretty good. I got a lot done at work, I have a new furnace mount humidifier in. My furnace guy actually did most of my heat  run thingy I wanted done. He has just a little bit more. I also bought a new snow blower. I went to a friend's business instead of a big box store. He'll deliver it, fill it with gas, and have it ready to run. I'll get one free tune  up next year too.

Wanna know what I was thinking about yesterday?  I will soon have an abundance of cash on hand, and nothing to do with it. You are supposed to make money with money, but where is that avenue? 

You make nothing in interest. The stock market is as high as it's ever been, and maybe too high. Everything is a risk, but cash isn't. The least risky anyway. I feel interest rates can only go up. I will be in a position of no debt, a lot of cash. Cash coming in with work,  and just utilities for bills . I can sack money away for 15 years all things being equal, with little to worry about.  Make a big nest egg.

If the economy tanks I'll have cash, and a house. Anyway that is the shit that goes through my mind. I guess what I am thinking is money is supposed to make money, but if you think Economically things can only go down,  then it will be good to have cash. So when I get money it will make very little for me in the short term, but I still work,  and my wife does too.

I cannot outsmart the World,  but I can outwait it.

So anyway, I started off the week productive. I did laundry,  and made lasagna for dinner too. It is the kind of day I want. I don't have much to do today,  but tomorrow my ducts get sucked clean.

So my life goes on. There isn't much exciting to it, just the little plans that run in our heads.

I have nothing really significant to write about. Today will be a day, and it is best to start with a good attitude. I am pretty lucky in that way. I wake up in a pretty good mood each day.

Okee dokee.

Cya.   :)

No comments: