Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Some Days This Seems Silly.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Just living my silly little life. Yesterday I guess was okay. Nothing too crazy. It was cold and windy on my way home. My first wintry bike ride this year.

I took Hope for a walk when I got home,  and had to run to the bank. My stuff is getting close to done. Outside of stuff we will do ourselves there isn't much to do.

I don't really need much. We'll be hunkered down for the Winter so to speak. Next year promises to be exciting too, with work expanding, and all the questions that raises.

There really isn't a lot on my mind I don't think. I just do my day to day, and I feel I have a pretty good routine.

There isn't much important about my life.  If I look for any significance I see none. That I am cool with, cuz it is the truth of things. It doesn't make me sad, and as a matter of fact I accept this truth positively.

How others will receive it I don't know. I am different. So much of me is not who I would have been if I lived the same life as anyone.

I like living my simple life. I am not out to make a name for myself,  cuz it isn't a priority. Not much is  a priority I guess. Just continue to work, eat, sleep. If you found a simple way to live your life that keeps you mostly in a good mood it would be wise continuing to do that.

In the end my life was simple. I just had to learn a lot to get to this point. Suffer hidden terror too. Suffer on my own with no one to tell.

I think a funny thing of life is I know the dark hidden secrets. I think the scariest thing for all people is to let your sheet down. Your sheet covers all your flaws. The things you don't want people to see.

No one is perfect,  and no one nails life. That is important I think. I don't think anyone has time to think of that though.  I feel many times people want to count their so called feathers in their cap instead.

Life mostly is hard I think,  but it isn't for me now.  Hasn't been in a long time. I can't take credit for that though.  I received something right prior to overcoming the first time, and entering the hospital. It is the story of Jacob played over again kinda. I didnt really care about the blessing when I got it. I was in the wilderness for a long time at this point suffering every moment of every day.  I wanted security, and it seemed so far away.

Right now with that gift I received I have security. The story isn't over. I guess I thought others may eventually play a part,  but I cannot see that at all. As long as I've done this i don't really know what people do.

They got older,  and I suspect they have done as the multitudes.  Authored their own life to wherever that is. Things probably seemed exciting when they first started out.  It would be interesting to see how their heart thinks about stuff now.

I surely don't know. 

Anyway, I am out.

I am on the not drinking coffee thing again. No reason why, just not feeling it.

Cya.   :)

No comments: