Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Pretty Good Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am good. I had a pretty good day yesterday. Work went fine.  Busy of course, and today will be the same. I was able to bike to work,  and back. I took Hope for a walk, did a load of laundry, and cooked dinner.

Lisa had a dinner outing I forgot about, but Brian stopped by, and helped me eat the shrimp. I was busy got some shit done, and paid some bills too.

I also talked to my furnace guy to see about putting in my vent free heater downstairs. The picture shows hard piping all the way to the heater, which seems like impossible math to me. It is how they do water heaters. He told me to run a flex line. I wasn't sure if you should with a vent free heater,  but he said it's fine. I told him he talked himself out of extra work.

So a good day was had. Everything came up roses so to speak. I am going to drive to work today, and do some Christmas shopping. Basically get my wife something to unwrap. She's already had a good Christmas. A new for us truck, a new furnace, a new snow blower,  clean ducts, a new counter top, and a new furnace mount humidifier,  among other things.

We got a lot of money, and we spent it in ways to make our lives better, and help out others. We still have a lot of money,  and more coming soon. I already have run out of things to buy til the Spring.

So life goes on. It is easy living my life. Cuz my heart makes it so. I usually am in a pretty good mood,  and I like the start of my days. I enjoy the end of my days, and I like sleeping.  :)

Fun fun. 

Anyhoo, I gotta go. 

Til next time.  

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: