Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nothing Going On Here.

I was trying to think of a title, and I think the one I came up with is perfect. Nothing really going on here. Yesterday I did run the snow blower after work. I'll do the same today. I got a haircut too, since I was able to sneak out of work early.   I started season 2 of Deadwood,  and cooked dinner.

It will be below freezing cold for as far as the eye can see. I don't know what to make of it, except the New Year will not start out mild. Perhaps more than normal tv watching is in my future.

Outside of that not much on my mind. If I don't need to, I probably won't be leaving the house once I am in it. I'll do errands after work like usual, but once I am home I'll be home. I am not sure if that is any different than normal anyway. I think I tend to stay home anyway.

I am pretty glad my life is simple. You have no idea.  I am not sad about anything, I am not angry, I am not lonely. I typically wake up in a pretty good mood. I am not disillusioned in anyway about my life. I don't give a shit about nonsense like legacies and whatnot. That is just another thing that does not stand the test of time.   As the years pile up past our death the memory of us fades. In the end our life does not matter when stacked against time.

I know no one who lived in the 1200s, and I don't give a shit either. In the year 4067, my life means nothing.  Eat, drink, and be merry is our lot, if we have good vision to our life.  A person attached to the World probably doesn't have good vision. A lot of stuff to worry about. In the long term the stuff we worry about doesn't mean much. All our plans, bank accounts, debts, etc... do not follow us once we breathe our last.

So I'll continue to live accordingly. 

Gotta run.  I have to sit and do nothing for like 1-1/2 hours before I get ready for work. 

Have fun.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: