Thursday, December 14, 2017

We Got Dumped On.

As Expected it's been a pretty busy week. All things considered it's been a smooth holiday season. I felt pretty good taking 10 minutes to blow the snow yesterday. My snow blower is ridiculous.  So glad I bought it. Starts up on the first pull every time. I don't even use the electric start.  Of course we got dumped on,  so I'll be doing it again after work.

The counter top was not as easy as hoped. We needed to lose a 1/2" on the back side.  Luckily my BIL has the best table saw money can buy. I have one, but his is the Cadillac version of table saws, and he lives 30 seconds away. Luckily he saw how to lose the 1/2" too.  I would have never been able to fix it.

Anyhoo, now I just need clips to tighten the sink down. It's been a 3 day project so far. I've been busy this week, but still have time to chill each day.

That really is about it. Nothing too crazy going on. This upcoming year should be a pretty good one I think. Work will be interesting. We will get our house finely tuned, and then we will just live out each day. Have a good meal,  chill out a bit, and start another day.

Who knew life could be so easy?  I never really pictured these kind of days. I always pictured good days eventually, but I think my mind was always focused on suffering first. That had to take place. Here I am though, living out my days,  and waking up each morning without a care in the World.

I don't really know how others are, but I know you don't have what I have. I have been years in the making. I took a different course. I was no longer interested in me or the World, so I went the only way I thought could be worth something.

It is too. I gave up basically a worthless coin,  and with help turned it into something way better.

My story is invisible though, except for words. Mostly words written in the early morning too. God knows I don't think or say anything important outside this area here.   :)

Anyhoo,  I guess that's good.

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: