Tuesday, December 26, 2017

That's A Wrap On Christmas

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing fine. I remember saying the shops in downtown Holland were dumb when trying to get my wife a gift.  There was one shop I found to be intriguing, but I didn't want to get a gift card to. I got a gift from that shop from Lisa. It's a shop that sells vinegar, and olive oil.  Different ones. Tell me that isn't creative.  Those happen to be 2 of my favorite things. I spent money this Christmas,  cuz I had some.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty good. I watched a lot of tv, took Hope for a walk,  used the snow blower on the driveway, and cooked a turkey.  Snowblower started on the first pull.  We had fun at the Christmas party.  I stayed up late watching a movie,  and am not tired today.  Yesterday was fun. I am excited for the New Year.  Not sure what will be in store.  Mostly work, eat, sleep I suspect.  I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I am kinda in the golden years of my life I guess.  Young enough to do whatever, and not tied down to anything. 

Not sure what I expected with the turn, but an easy life was the outcome, and for that I am grateful.  Everything stems from how I feel on the inside, and it is really good to be me. I surely wouldn't want to be who you are now, cuz I know how your heart is kinda. Not fulfilled.

Anyhoo,  today will be a day. Should be pretty good.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo. :)

xxoo.     :)

Bye.     :)

No comments: