Saturday, December 16, 2017

Turns Out This Guy Can Sleep.

I slept in a lot this week. At least the last two days. Slept  til like 5:30 yesterday, and 7:30 today.  I've been pretty busy all week,  so yesterday I just chilled. I have HBO now, so I started watching True Detective.

A guy I work with told me I should check it out. Today should be an easy day. I'll work a few hours, pick up something for a nice dinner, and chill out. Watch more tv I guess. Lisa went out to dinner with a friend. I have enough money I could have done whatever I wanted. I just wanted to stay home and chill. It's all I want to do today too. There is something unappealing to going out having drinks, and getting back in a cold car.

The Week on the whole wasn't bad. Next week will be pretty busy, but then Christmas is done. We approach the New Year, and approach my job being about a mile or so from my house.

I don't have any real big plans this upcoming year. Basically work, eat sleep. We are going to get our driveway done, and put new siding on our house. We will exchange out a couple windows too. Those are already purchased.

We will be busy,  but it will be worth it. Our house will have maximized value.  I don't plan on moving for 10 years or so. We will build a small house for our retirement. No basement, and comfortable. All things being equal of course. Something none of us can count on.

That is the ideas, and plans in my head. I still always have the final thing I must do planted in my heart. At some point I learned that everything is possible, but that power is in nobody's hands, until one is tested all the way through. It's been done before, but not in a long time to my knowledge.  That is the path I signed up for unknowingly. I surely didn't know the select company I was following. I just wanted a purpose. Even if I just became the best cleaner in the World. Having learned patience early, and attention to detail by Khien Pham, I thought I could work my way toward being the best at that craft. I had a lot to learn. My story mostly is about how not special I am. It's a good truth to know. Good for you too. 

Anyhoo, today I have a day planned.

Have a good one.  :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: