Monday, December 18, 2017

Just A Day

I think that is pretty much what you call yesterday. Just a day. I worked my 8 hours. I listened to my book for 13.5 hours yesterday. It is a 20 hour book, and I got sucked into it. It is a book about a 30 year old murder in Mississippi. It seems like it is race related, but there is something else besides race, and we don't know what. There is a cover up, and involvement by a local D.A., and FBI all the way up to Hoover. Fiction of course,  but I am curious to see how it ends.

We have tickets to see Star Wars after work. I am not a huge Star Wars guy, but I watch all the movies. I just don't really go back and watch them again.

As it turns out the next two weeks I have Sunday,  and Monday off,  and 2 weeks after that I have Sunday off for a Saturday Christmas party. That is a lot of days off for me.

Not much planned today. I'll be able to bike to work, which will be nice. Last week we got a lot of snow,  and it may all be gone mid week. Warm temps,  and rain to start the week.

I really have nothing to write about, and I know my life is pretty boring. Maybe all ours are. A lot of questions about life,  and there are no answers really. Everyone picks up what they believe to be answers from various sources. Society, church, people,  published words,  and those are all dead ends. You assume those to be answers, and the most important question is what if everything is wrong?  Then what?  What do you cling to, if there isn't anything to cling to? 

You are naked of all understanding,  and you act confident when you shouldn't be. I know answers came to me pretty quick a couple decades ago. What I learned is no one knows anything. We are born trapped in our life,  and it is pretty impossible to get out. For a short while I thought I had the answers, but I didn't. I found the path I must take eventually,  but the timing was not up to me. If it was i would have done it long ago.

Nope,  mine is a waiting game, cuz whatever the story is it has to play out. We are born here with no answers. The World picks us up, and we assume we have the answers,  but the World is a false teacher as we all are at some point.

Our story is we lead others astray in some fashion,  unless we get out of that horrible end.

We all are guilty of that. It is what you really need to escape,  cuz that ending will not be pleasant. It is the truth, and that I told you will be the hardest thing you ever do.

I think we all grow up being arrogant in ways, but if you knew where you really stood,  you'd be scared. I saw my direction early on. I saw the ending I deserved. It took pretty good vision,  but you won't have access to that vision if you remain a student of the World.

Here I have poor vision. I know my story,  but you haven't even started yours as far as I can tell. You get no points for being a part of the World. My points came from different stuff, but I cannot really explain. What I write falls on deaf ears. Unless maybe what I write is sword'ish,  and maybe eventually it can penetrate your heart.

Not sure.

Anyhoo, I gotta run.

Cya later.    :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: