Monday, December 25, 2017

Day Off #2

I have another day off today. Yesterday we cleaned our basement, and got every single piece of laundry cleaned. Even sheets, and blankets, and curtains. Life sure is filled with accumulating bullshit. I finally have my tools organized too.  In that regard it was a pretty good day. I  watched football for the rest of the day.

Today, I make a turkey. Having dinner with Lisa's family, and some friends. Lisa's family is mostly dead, so basically her brother,  daughter, and Greg from Hawaii is the friend. Not sure if he is bringing his family or girlfriend.  It should be an okay time.

I go back to work tomorrow, and have Sunday, and Monday off next week too. I think anyway.  Sunday off for sure. I think we will do our basement next week. I have to run some gas line to install a vent free heater, and we need to do the walls and ceiling in the basement. It shouldn't be too hard.   Life is pretty fun once you start getting a bit organized. We are getting there slowly. It helps we have simple interests. I am officially a homebody. I am more than happy at home during any weather. 

So, today will be a day.  I am already on my wake up early schedule I will need tomorrow, so back to normal.  Other than that same ole. 

Have a good one. :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.  :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: