Sunday, December 31, 2017

213

That is how many times I blogged this year. It used to be I'd approach 300, but that hasn't happened in a while.

Financially it's been a pretty good year. My Uncle died,  but his end was drawing near.  His death made my brother and I rich for us. I had absolutely no idea that would happen.

Anyway, we improved our house. A New roof, a new garage door,  and opener.  Built a new fence in back. I had a very successful garden.  Ate a lot of fresh beans, had a ton of tomatoes.  My canned tomatoes are great for lasagna, and spaghetti sauce. A lot of cucumbers, and zuchinni.

Next week my brother is going to cash out another part of our inheritance. I'll basically in one check get more than I make in the bakery working  2 years. That is hitting the ridiculous stage. That isn't even the big asset, and there is still a town house to sell.

I don't know what is in store for next year. I still am working 3 jobs. Not cuz I need to, but it is good for me in the strangeness that makes up me.

I will travel for a quick getaway,  just cuz. In the Spring we will have our house resided.  We will redo our driveway too. Outside of that we will just sock away money. As far as money goes you don't really need a ton. The simpler the life the better I feel. I guess I am lucky I really like to work. The anomaly that is me is I don't enjoy downtime as much as others for whatever reason.  In that way I suspect I will always be active.

Here is too another year. I figure I'll visit you again another 200 + times. I guess most of you may blog once or twice, if that.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   I have today and tomorrow off.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.    :)

xo.   ;)

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxx.  Ooooooooooooo

I think that's right. 

Cya, and Happy New Year.

No comments: