Monday, January 1, 2018

Wow, I Slept In

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday I installed a gas vent-free heater in my basement all by my lonesome. I had our furnace guy run a tee to our gas line with a shutoff that made it possible. It is running, and adding nice supplemental heat to our basement. 

I am not a plumber so that shit is always done with a bit of anxiety. I pulled it off though. No leaks,  no smells.  I sprayed a dawn and water solution to test for leaks. No bubbles.

I also ran the snowblower for like the 100th day in a row. I'll have to do the same today.  A pretty crazy winter.  I stayed up past midnight last night, which I never do. Still was a pretty good day.  So stoked about getting that heater installed.

It is a New Year, and I have absolutely nothing planned. No resolutions or anything. The only real goal I had in life will take place later.  It is unachievable really,  but not for me. 

Cuz I did what I did way back. 

You cannot walk in my shoes, and I surely wouldn't want to walk in yours.  One of us is right.  My money is on me.   :)

I am willing, and was willing.  You do as all others. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading !!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I want breakfast. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.    :)))

xxoo.    :)

xo.   ;)

Laterzzz Gaterzzz. :)

Aloha.    :)

'Xxxxxxxxxxxx.  Oooooooooo.  :)

Cya.    :)


No comments: