Monday, January 22, 2018

Sometimes I Am Dumb.

Good morning. How's it going?  I guess I am ready to start the week. On Saturday I caught up on sleep, and stayed up late watching Divergent for some reason, and went to work at 5:00 AM on Sunday. So dumb. I have been pretty disciplined sleeping early on Saturday for a 5:00 AM Sunday work for about a year or so. I worked a lot at the grocery store at 3:00 AM before that,  so I guess I go to bed early on Saturday. That does change in March. Either I will have Sunday off,  or work like a 2nd shift. 2-3:00- midnight'ish I believe. If I work Sunday, I'll have Monday off. I am mixed giving up the job, cuz it is good money, but I'll have Saturday nights for the first time in years really. Before the bakery I did night stocking at the grocery store.

I sure haven't lived a glamorous life at all have I?  You make due I guess. Is that how that saying goes?   If all of a sudden you wake up one day having all the money you'd ever need what would you do different?  For me, I guess I'd fix up my house to maximize value,  and we upgraded cars. Not new, just newer. When you drive very little,  you don't need to waste money on new. I'll put 1000-3000 miles on my vehicle/year. Maybe less now that my work will be 1 mile from my house, and my Sunday job will be no more. That is probably a 15 mile round trip.

Anyway a lot got done this weekend. Lisa and Hailey finished the basement, besides framing out the opening for a door. Brian is doing that. Which means I need to get 2x4s. I could probably do it myself I guess.  I do lack confidence in those types of things, but I did run gas line for the vent free heater, and I wasn't confident about that. I do have the gunshot bullets for the floor nails. We did some framing before when we added the bathroom.

Just days in this life I guess. I am glad I cleaned up the kitchen yesterday. I made a mess while cooking the night before.  I think in the end none of this is significant. Our lives aren't. If you continue to try and author your own story,  you will never live your best life.

At this stage I don't even know how you can make that change. I guess you bump your head against the wall enough,  you may think there just may be a better way.

Until then I guess you'll continue to get headaches.  :)  haha. Easy for me to say, since I haven't had a headache in years.

Anyway, this is pretty much about nothing. 

I'll cya.   :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: