Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Do I Have The Winter Blahs?

I think I may be feeling a bit of the winter blahs. Maybe, I just don't have much to do. A lot of times when I run out of things I feel like doing,  I just cannot then turn on the tv. TV does not excite me. I figure I've been that way a while.

I did go for a little run yesterday. nothing too exciting, but it was a run. I breathed hard for a bit. My legs were still used to that kind of effort. I think probably cuz I walk so much every day just working,  and am on my feet. I rode my bike yesterday too, and of course it was windy as Hell, and cold on the way back. That usually isn't a problem,  but I dressed for milder weather.

I did clean the house a bit, and made steak fajitas for dinner. those hit the spot, but I guess they always do.

Maybe it was just the rainy Monday followed by the windy and cold Tuesday. I could handle a nice 35° sunny day. That is always better. I am not sure though. I don't feel excited.  That's the problem.  I imagine a lot of people feel the grind at times.

Anyway,  I am going to go out for another run. I don't have much planned today. I am pretty sure today will be a pretty easy day at work. I feel we did a lot Monday, and Tuesday. you have busy days, you just don't always know when you'll need to mix stuff. when do you run out?  we are  January slow now too. It makes you wonder how you even manage the busy Summer months. crazy.

I guess the good thing of an early morning run is you can check out the sidewalks.  We did get some snow. can I bike?  Should I drive, and maybe see a movie? 

I am making meatballs for dinner, I am just not sure what to do with them.  Sandwich, spaghetti,  or what.

That is pretty much my day planned. I have a basic outline,  but I am open for any curve ball I may want to throw in.

Anyways, I gotta go. I can't be wasting all day on this dumb blog.  :)

laterzzz.    :)

No comments: