Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Snot Factory.

Man this week I've been a snot factory. I slept as late as I could yesterday. Nothing in my chest, nothing in my throat.  No headache. Just an endless supply of snot. I blew my nose like a million times the last few days of work, but today I seem better. I couldn't taste my dinner the other night.  I was told it was good.  I made banana bread that night too. I was told that tasted good too.  The highlight of my day is dinner, and I couldn't even taste it.

Today I have coffee, and my nose seems fine. I can even taste my coffee. My big check is coming today. Tax free. All the taxes will be paid in the probate account, which has its own fiscal year and stuff. I think that is September. Basically I think my brother will close everything out then. He'll probably plan on selling the townhouse whenever he has a good idea of where he will be going. There is a big asset, and a townhouse that remain. My check I get today is $65,000.  I already have a good chunk from the previous smaller check. Of course the smaller check was the biggest check I've ever received by a lot.

I paid off a little debt I had, and yadda yadda yadda. There are changes coming though. With the new bakery I will have to work 2 out of every 3 Sundays, so I'll have to quit my cleaning job. It kinda sucks, cuz I've been with them a while. They pay me well, and give me holiday pay if we don't work on a Sunday. I also get quarterly attendance bonuses,  and end of year attendance bonuses. It's a good stress free job. The owners are good people too. In a way that sucks, but I will have a day off every week. Either Sunday or Monday.

Plus working Sunday I will learn more baking. Running the ovens,  and making donuts, and different breads. So that will be good. I know Jacob asked me like a year ago, if I wanted I could take more of a supervisor role in the operations part. Maybe not operations,  but with the sales,  organizing, and merchandising aspect. At the time I wanted to learn more about baking.  Production side. Each had its challenges,  and honestly would be fun, but production suits me.

So, yeah in two weeks or so my commute will be like one mile. That is pretty exciting actually. My life is looking up I'd say. Especially since it seems the snot factory has closed its doors to business.

Other than that not really much. Just doing the day to day. Nothing to worry about that I know of.

Not even sure what else I got planned this year. Outside of work,  eat, sleep.

That's the way I like it. 

Anyhoo,

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: