Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hey, I missed A Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I am having a cup of coffee in my new keurig machine. My last one wasn't keurig,  but Black and Decker or something. I didn't get the $140 one, I got the $79 on sale one. I think the $149 one does a travel mug size, and that's it. I never use a travel mug so. 

Brian helped us finish the basement ceiling yesterday. The hard part anyway. Hanging the 4'x8' pieces, and making the cutouts for the can lights.  It's all up, and good,  we just have to finish hanging the little pieces. A lot of cuts,  and shit. A lot of projects going on around here,  but we are actually getting stuff done too.

The percentage of households filled with unfinished projects is probably quite a bit higher than anyone would imagine. I have someone coming out to do an energy assessment of our house. Doors, Windows, insulation etc...  appliances too. The city of Holland will reimburse us up to $3000 If we do $10,000 of improvements toward energy efficiency. I totally am willing. I have some windows that need replaced. Also we were planning on getting a new dishwasher,  and stove too. Our gas and electric companies also offer us money for improvements. I think it's a win win, because the improvements we already want to do. We were planning on it too. I am actually pretty excited about it.

Today,  I have to work for a bit. I am going to put a new pet door in too. Our other one is missing one part of the plastic that keeps cold air out.   :)  we needed to replace that for a while. 

Things are going good I guess.  A lot to keep me busy. I have stuff to do every day.  Today I'll be making chicken fajitas for dinner. Finally am working tomorrow too. I've had the last two Sundays off.

I guess that's good.

Have a good one.  :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Should be s pretty good day.  

No comments: