Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winning On Monday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty okay as far as Mondays go. I was able to skate out a bit early at work. I got the floor done in the basement. We have one unfinished wall, and I got two 4'x sheets in. A couple more to go, and trim. I put weather stripping on around the pet door. No air coming in there. Made pulled pork in the slow cooker too,  which came out awesome.  I felt my barbecue sauce was a little too tangy, so I added some brown sugar.  Omg, it came out perfect. Of course I ran the snow blower again, but we are getting a lot of  snow melting.

So it was a good day. I am getting pretty excited about getting that room done. It is a 10' x 20' room. That is pretty big, and it has a bathroom with walk in closets right next to it.

Outside of that not much going on.  Duh. Just living out this life thing, which is pretty easy for me. I don't really have much to stress me out. Everyone at some time probably seeks out answers. I have no more questions. I don't need any answers. Most/all follow the path of their respective society, and I gather everyone wonders where in the heck is happily ever after?  Weren't we promised that? 

You'll find you have all kindsa shit poisoning your mind. Perfect spouses, perfect kids, perfect life. No such thing, no such thing, no such thing. The truth is a hard thing to come by, cuz since day 1 your mind has been poisoned with Bull shit.

Also there are things about us we don't understand. Lust, anger, jealousy, spite, envy etc...  if it were up to us, our thoughts would be perfect.  Whatever those would be.

In this World there are no heroes. Just us disgusting humans dressing ourselves to play the part of one.  I see through it all, cuz I found the answers I seeked.  It is pretty exclusive company to get this far,  but even that means nothing.

In the end I am not special, either is anyone else. Just flawed people we are with no clue why we are.  I know why.  Basically perfection is impossible for us. It doesn't mean it is impossible, but left to our own devices it is.

We don't amount to much.  Our worth is very small, and a coin doesn't expect happily ever after to be it's birthright. A coin is just a coin.  We are just one of a gazillion people who came before us.

Not that grand at all. 

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.  :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.  :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: