Saturday, January 27, 2018

I Sure Do Sleep On My Fridays.

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me,  I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got a run in. I assume most my runs will be in the 10:00 pace area to begin,  but yesterday was 9:30. I think Hope just pulled us along. my first week back I'll end with 6-8 miles on 4 runs. After February I will be able to sleep in on Saturday, and Sunday. Some Mondays too.

I returned my truck to the junk yard yesterday. A 1994 Ranger. I got $250 for it, and that excited me. I guess I was kinda attached to the truck.  My way of not driving in luxury,  but announcing to the World I am doing just fine.  It was a one of a kind. I now have a big F-150. Black and menacing looking. As far as those things can look menacing I guess. I cannot imagine how little I'll even drive it. we move to our new work location after next week, or the following one. Fat Tuesday is coming up aka Paczi day. (pooch key)  They'll have to make a million of those jelly filled polish donuts. How those are part of Fat Tuesday I have no idea. We either move before or after Fat Tuesday. Come March we will be filling two locations, and I think it may be nuts. We aren't really sure what we'll be walking into, but I think it may be a bit crazy. In a fun way.

Other than that not much. I took Lisa out for Chinese,  and went to bed early. I knew it was a good day cuz it was sunny, and like 50° on my bike ride home. We haven't made it to February, and already we are thinking of Spring.   There are cold days ahead,  but so far nothing too crazy.

Anyway, I have a day planned.  It should be good. I'll finish my coffee,  and maybe run now, or maybe after work. We'll see.

I'll see you probably Monday.

bye.   :)

No comments: