Thursday, January 4, 2018

Adding To The To Do List.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So yesterday I shoveled off my roof.  Mostly cuz I have an icicle problem. There was close to 2' of snow on the roof.  I had no idea. The ice is pretty bad, so I looked up in the rafters, and I see i can pretty easily add insulation to most of the areas.  So I guess I'll do that today. That should help out.

My gas bill came, and as cold as it was in December, my bill is only $63. The new furnace is going to save me a lot of money over time. December was as cold I think as any month I've lived in Michigan. Bill normally would have been at least $100 with the old furnace.

My heart is doing good too I think. Shoveling is a very rigorous job. Especially 2' high on a roof.  I felt great, so that's good.

Other than that not much going on. I am excited about adding insulation. It will make a big difference. This weekend we get a bit of reprieve on the weather too. It should approach above freezing.

I like being excited about the day. I am going to slow cook a whole chicken in the slow cooker today too for the first time. It is supposed to be like a rotisserie style chicken when done.

Should be a good day.

Have a good one.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Have fun.   :)

Luv Ya's.    :)

No comments: