Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I Spose.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My coffee maker took a shit yesterday, so I gotta get a new one. It was several years old. I bought it sometime when I still worked at the local lumber yard. It's been a while.

Holidays screw up deliveries, so I'll go in early today hoping our regular Tuesday shipment of pig meat came in.

Yesterday we got our internet fixed. The guy just ran cat 5 stuff instead of us just hooking in with a phone jack. Our internet will be pretty awesome now. Not that I need it, but my bil plays video games, so I guess they need bandwidth for that.  My on demand will probably kick ass though,  so maybe it will be good.

I finished the latest season of Game Of Thrones,  so I've seen season 1, and the latest.   :)  you can't read all the books, and you can't see all the shows.  Too much stuff out there.

I have a lot to do today/this week maybe.  I guess that's good. I guess we are starting out a new year. This year is starting out a bit different than years past I guess. The Holidays are done,  I spent a lot of money, and I am not poor.

I'd say the future looks bright, and encouraging.  Not for the long haul, cuz you know, we all are going to die, but for the foreseeable future.

Eventually it won't be freezing again. I guess you normally start out every year with good intentions,  and I don't think I really have any.  A continuation of last year. Do what I do.

I think I'll take the monster for a walk,  and get ready for work.  Gonna check the weather out first. 

I know I am 3 for 3 in blogging days this year,  but that is just cuz.  I am sure I'll remain around 200 for the year. We'll just see.  I have no plans to do anything different.

We will just see how my day to day pops up.  That's pretty much all I've ever done anyway.

With no great fan fare I say adios. 

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: