Tuesday, January 16, 2018

That One River... East Of Morgantown.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I did sleep in a bit, and also stayed up a little later than normal.

I didn't do much yesterday. Outside of work pretty much nothing. Lisa went out to dinner with friends so I made myself a homemade pizza. Loaded with veggies. My bil stopped by, and helped me eat it.

All in all it was a day in the life. Nothing too crazy at all. I suspect today will be similar. I have to run a few errands, so I'll drive. I did bike to work yesterday for the first time in forever. The sidewalks have not been good. They weren't great on my way home yesterday. They are not doing a good job this year keeping up. No biggie.

I don't have a lot on my mind, and I don't really have anything concerning me.  Just out living this simple life. Ya kinna want to grab the best parts of life. Unbeknownst to you, the best part of life is when you feel good on the inside. The best part of my life just so happened after I overcame the 2nd time.

I remember the drought years where I could barely blog. I was down and bummed kinda cuz I was getting nothing from anyone. At some point that didn't matter anymore. Your life, your decisions. You live with them,  and the consequences are not my concern.

If I remember correctly I think it used to help me when people blogged. I think it helped me blog myself. Now, no one has any say over what I do. People can blog or not it doesn't concern me. Mostly people don't blog much, for whatever reason.

One of the great things of being me, is being comfortable in my own shoes. I can take no credit in who I am now, cuz how I feel on the inside was not always like this. Before and after the dead years there mostly was fear. Living terrified most of the time really,  and than I was accepted. That is the best part. Security.

Now, you have no idea what I am talking about, cuz my shoes have never ever been near to your understanding. My path was solo,  and no eyes have seen it.

I cannot take you from point A to point B. How you'll even get there is anyone's guess. I pretty much am no longer any help.  You kinda are on your own. I have no clue your story either.

In the end our lives mean nothing, so really what are we gonna blog about anyway?  A day to day of nothing? 

Pretty much, I guess. I still wake up happy and content most days. I am grateful for that.

Anyhoo, gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: