Monday, January 8, 2018

A New Week

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. It was a pretty good weekend. We finished for the most part our ceiling downstairs. It isn't a professional job in the least,  but it is fine. Inexpensive too. Lisa bought the flooring yesterday. Inexpensive too, and easy to install. We will do that today. I also installed the new pet door. It works fine. I think after today I am done. Nothing too pressing going on.  I'll have stuff to do in the Springtime, but I think just upkeep for the rest of the winter. I didn't even realize that til now.

I started another book by Greg Iles. It is a series of like 6 or 7 books. The first one was about a Civil Rights murder unsolved for 30 years. It was good,  so now I am on my 2nd. The lead character's best friend gets in trouble with a 17 year old girl. He is like a doctor of 40.  She gets raped,  and murdered, and the Doc is in a World of trouble.

In Mississippi statutory rape is under 16, but he is a doctor,  and the girl is under 18, and that is a different crime. He was seen being near the crime scene too.

It looks like it's drug related, and the drug dealer may be the culprit, but I still have 12 hours to go. It's entertaining. As far as I can tell I think Greg Iles  is a pretty good writer, and story teller.

We are getting a nice warm up this week too, so we can melt some of this snow. I guess I'll be able to relax and enjoy the rest of the winter. That is a good thought heading into a new week.

Other than that not much going on at all. Just doing this day to day thing. It is mostly easy and uneventful.

I think I'll take Hope now in this warm 30° weather.

That's it. 

Have fun.  :)

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: