Friday, January 26, 2018

A Thursday Movie Day.

I was able to skate out of work early, so I saw the new Jumanji movie. It was okay. I even got a regular popcorn,  and root beer that was only $14.  I can't believe people buy that shit. I came home and watched two more movies too.  I did pick up some 2x4s from Lowe's on my way home.

Just another day really. nothing too crazy obviously. perhaps the biggest thing out of the norm is I had trouble waking up, so I slept til I had to get up. I drove too.  :)  you never know I guess.

Today I have absolutely nothing planned outside of work. I don't know what to do for dinner either. I did take yesterday off from running. my legs were tired,  and a bit sore from two 1-1/2 mile runs on consecutive days.  :)  I'll take Hope in a bit.

My life is pretty boring like most others I suspect. It seems the World is going on. Bad things happen,  stuff makes the news, sportsing goes on etc...  I am pretty disinterested in the World I'd say. People want to leave a mark perhaps,  but we really don't. I don't want anything out of life I don't think.

I tend to feel people count up their points they have accumulated by judging others. the truth of the matter is judging is a negative point. We really should judge ourselves,  but we cannot really see ourselves. at some point approaching 3 decades ago I got a pretty good vision of myself.  Yikes. I surely wasn't that fucking great. It seems to me too that part of my whole story was to learn,  and accept the insignificance of me.

I learned it, and accepted it. I have no problem with that. I see the World holds no value to me. our deeds end with us. we are not doing any major things, and we leave no lasting legacy.

Lives are made to look perfect on the tv I guess, but all fall short. we were born here, and really got thrown into a life. Society took hold of us, and molded us into whatever. at some point life pulled everyone is my guess, it is there we were supposed to question. I think if we have all the answers there are no questions. Heroes are made too, and that puts stop signs in front of us too.

In the end it is just you. it's a big World out there,  and something is not born out of nothing.

Anyway, just getting something down.  I'll talk to you later. 

Cya.    :)

No comments: