Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Different Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing fine. Yesterday was a bit different. We went out to breakfast, and afterward we went to Bed Bath & Beyond. We had some things on our wish list, and we bought it all. $1000 later.  :)  I mean really.    That was not planned, but what the heck.

I watched a bit of football,  and then we watched the first 5 episodes of Game Of Thrones season 7.  Or 6. Whichever the last season was. I stayed up way too late, and still am up early for some reason.

I checked the weather, and it isn't warming up above freezing for a while still.

We still have some stuff to do in the basement. I think we should get it done this week. Outside of that, nothing. I guess 3 or 4 more weeks my commute will be like a mile.

This year will be more of the same for me I guess. Cooking meals, working,  and sleeping.  

I have no idea if I'll be a better version of myself. I think maybe, but who knows. I can't say as I am any different this New Year, but I look forward to each day it seems.

Anyway, I am just getting something down I guess.  

Til next time. 

Stay warm.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: