Monday, January 29, 2018

Life Is Strange.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. An interesting couple things happened yesterday and today. Ways I am different now I guess. A guy at work noticed the vehicle I drove,  and asked if I got a new car. I told him, yeah we got two new cars, but neither is new. Still they are nice looking. My wife's is 2 years old, and was originally a low mile lease. So I told the guy my Uncle died, and left us a shit ton of money. It's all relative though,  cuz already things look different. My first check was $47,000, and that was exciting. Today the final $60,000 cleared from my latest check, and already I am over it. NBD anymore. The most exciting thing that happened to me is I may be able to keep my cleaning job. they will just have me come in on Saturday, and work in the areas that are open. It will be early, so my Saturday sleep in will be no more. I can adjust though. I think I can do my grocery job on Sunday, so I might not have to get rid of that. In a perfect World I may just put my hat in the ring to work every Sunday at the bakery, so I have every Monday off.

You still have to fill the hours of the day, and I might as well work as often as I can. Left to my own devices I don't always do productive stuff.

Today is a run day, so that's good. I ran Friday and Saturday, and my legs knew it. It is kinda strange rebuilding muscle memory. Patience is the key for sure.  4 miles in 2 days in the olden days are basically days off.   :)  not anymore.

I like the way my life played out.  I stay busy. I work. I don't like a ton of time off for whatever reason. I really don't make a shit ton of money either,  but for my lifestyle it is fine.

I guess everything is good on my end. 

Anyway, I'll talk to you later. 

Have a good one.  :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

laterzzz.    :)

MWAH.    :)

No comments: