Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Advancing Theories Of Transmigration

I've been doing some research into Transmigration. not. I don't even know what it means. You can't exactly have a post without a title though.

So,  how's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in again yesterday for as long as I could. I thought about getting up,  but I guess I was tired. I was tired when I got home too, but now I feel fine.

There isn't much going on with me at all. I guess in the end we just live out our days.   Life is strange kinda. Everybody is out doing their thing, but don't really have a vision of life really. Some people are out doing stuff they feel important,  and in the end it matters not.

You think about that crazy guy in the oval office. Maybe they all are who want to be there.  I heard he considers himself a genius, but he is like 70 years old right?  He isn't exactly living out his years, he is just making noise. Staying busy doing stupid shit. one day he will die, and in the end he does not matter one bit.

I think in the end people who find themselves in that position just tend to make their end worse. They don't gain one point, and all they can acquire is negative points. A no win situation. Left to our own devices I guess we're all in the same boat, but to a lesser scale. Our actions don't affect people to the same scale, but we all are false teachers. Born into it.

I definitely don't understand a politician. They wear suits. They have to be fake. They say shit they don't mean. I don't pay attention to them,  cuz they are probably beyond help.

The path I took is one of humility. I played the fool, and I know no one really feels great being humbled.

That was a long time ago I guess. these days I am just strong. I don't have much to worry about. I live out my days with a clear conscience I guess. I am not out to do the impossible. I am not out to make the World better in my own whacked out sense of what that would be. The World is beyond saving, but people aren't. My guess is people don't think they need it. Your eyes haven't seen what I've seen, but I guess long ago when I set out to be the best a person can be I couldn't do it.

that seemed a pretty quick step maybe. I had my past to look at. I saw death up close,  and I remember in the end truth and honesty was good,  even if it told me what I found out.

I ain't that fucking good. I wonder why that is such a hard thing for people to see about themselves,  and I think back to my story being solo.  I had me, and I only had to worry about me. Life is too busy for those getting up in age, cuz as you get older there is more shit for you to worry about.

I think people now just rationalize how "good" they are, but like me way back when our stories are the same. We ain't that fucking great. Grab the truth, even if it shows you scary stuff, cuz in the end that's all you have. Leave the suit wearers alone. They have enough shit to worry about. So do you.

Anyway, I guess that's good. 

laterzzz.    :)

No comments: