Saturday, February 3, 2018

You Go Too Long You May Feel Invincible.

I for sure have a cold now. Nothing too crazy, just snot, a little cough sometimes, and maybe a low grade fever. So I will just chill after work, and drink fluids. For the record I did try blogging yesterday, but it was dumb so I deleted.

I sort of have a new updated schedule. My Sunday job is now Saturday,  and my Saturday job I'll do Sunday morning. I won't have any real sleep in days anymore, except when I have Mondays off, which may be a lot of times. More money coming in is always good. I have a crap ton more money in my accounts than I ever expected,  but for me it is still good to work. I do feel good afterwards. If I have a lazy day I don't feel great. One of those things.

I know everyone wants to find that balance where everything is fun, and good. One thing I know is it isn't in our power. Life will always grind you down in the end.

People a lot of times will give lip service to how great their lives are,  but I know things you are missing. Things you don't know, cuz you never had it. A feeling of peace that never goes away. Life in the end will surely disappoint. It is your job to find a way that fulfills. I suspect it is hard for you to believe in such an ideal you cannot see. I get that,  but where are you now in this game of life?  Is it everything you hoped it would be?

For me, I guess I am not sure what I wanted. I wanted a life that mattered I guess. I was obedient,  and went on the path before me. What I got is contentment, and that ain't too shabby. Who knew?

Anyway I had $45 of free money from best buy. Instead of taking 0% financing, I took cash back for the lap top we bought. Sometime next week I'll have a fit bit,  to see what that is all about.

Anyway,  I guess that's good.

Cya.    :)

No comments: