Friday, February 23, 2018

Spring Is In The Air.

I definitely had a taste of Spring yesterday. I don't know if it was biking again to work or what. I took Hope after work, and the sun was out. I saw the moon too. It was warm for February,  which means 40-something. I had a pep in my step. I ended up walking 13 miles yesterday just by living.

I went out, and got the fixins for lasagna. I even baked a pumpkin pie I had in the freezer. Our new stove comes Monday, so that is the last lasagna this stove will see. Our new stove comes with a self cleaning feature,  so when I am done baking it will clean up the kitchen for me.    ;)

Other than that not much. I went to bed. I woke up this morning as I always do. It is Friday. I got my new weekend schedule,  so I guess I am good.

Well, this is dumb. I really should delete this, but I like to publish sometimes just to be annoying.  :)

I gotta go. 

I'll cya.   :)

No comments: