Saturday, February 10, 2018

There Went The Week.

I sure slept in a lot this week. I am not really sure why, but I'll take it I guess. This is the last week of how my weeks have looked. From now on my Sunday job will be done on Saturday. I don't know exactly how that will change things, but I like change.

We had our energy thing done this week. We decided to have the city of Holland help us pay to make us more energy efficient. We are going to have our bad windows replaced with triple pane windows. They also are going to crawl up in our attic to add baffles,  to our eves, and other stuff. It will be expensive,  but our house will be as good as it can get. They also are going to blow more insulation in our attic to get up to r60.

The good thing  about having the city help us is it will be on record. That will help resale value.  We keep getting good things done to our house, and we continue to make money. Our gas company will kick money back to us too, like they did with our furnace.

Not much going on besides that. Just living out my days as always. When you get to the point where I guess you'd call it self actualized, you finally have nothing to accomplish. When that is the case all that's left is to live out your days. The only thing stopping you is you. You falsely think you have something to accomplish. It's how we are born. It's not the easiest thing to overcome. If you can't overcome you, you will never get any further.

We all are shut out of life, until we overcome us. That is a non known truth I guess. Most/all are under the false pretense that our lives matter. It's why we chase after wind. Our hearts are made that way.

These days I have no idea what would need to change with you. I don't know people's stories,  and mostly cuz they haven't even started.

If for some reason you are in this strange place you don't know why, and you don't know your purpose. It is your fault you sit in this position too. You have no one to blame, but you.

Trust is the downfall. In my story,  I trusted, cuz there was no other reason for me to even live. This life was pointless.

To make me, I had to be broken. That story in the end played out a few times. It has to play out once more too.

I got this cuz of help. On my own no way. I would never be strong enough.

Today, I'll have a day. It will be a good one,  cuz I only have to live out my days. I have nothing to prove.

Cya.   :)

No comments: