Sunday, February 25, 2018

What's In A Day

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday went pretty good. I got a good night sleep. I woke up early, and punched in to work a bit early.  We got everything done we wanted. It's a tight schedule though. At work I walked over 10 miles. I do basically everyday, which I had no idea.

I was listening to the stand, and in the book he went on about all these random people who did not die of the flu,  but other ways. Each death ended with the phrase no big deal, or no big loss. That hit the nail on the head. Our lives amount to no big deal, and when we pass it is no big loss, except to maybe a few people.

I sat at a bar for a few beers, just cuz I had nothing to do. For one thing has everyone been divorced?  Guys to the right, girls to the left. I thought now these lives will be no big loss. Some blow hard talking to the girls starting every sentence,  and there were like a million of them. "Now here's the thing"  I wanted to tell him to shut the f up.

A view into people's lives, and they were no big deal. I saw a black guy, and a blond  girl, the black guy was good looking,  and the blond I couldn't tell. They ordered way too much food. I think the blond was mildly attractive. I took about 100-200 looks to be able to judge accurately.  ;)

We went out to dinner. Grabbed Mexican food. It was really good. It hit the spot.

So now I am going to drink coffee before work.  That book hit the nail on the head though. Our lives are no big deal. People die random deaths all the time. That blow hard in his mind had all the answers. Won't he be surprised at the end.

The multitudes will be surprised at the end, unless they deal with the truth before hand. The truth you have no idea about as you stand. Not a clue.

I do, and it isn't all that great, until... well I guess until you are as far along as me. As we stand now, I think I must have gone an extra step. This takes way too long, and you don't have the time. There is a title I will earn for going this path, I just don't know your story. You won't earn my title, so I don't know how your story goes at all.

Anyway,  I am out. I like my new weekend schedule a lot. I like the Saturday Sunday flip.

All right, I'll cya.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: