Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Surprising Day.

So, we had one of those days. You walk into work thinking we got a lot to do. Noon comes around, and everything is basically done. So, I went and saw a movie. It was the Black Panther. I didn't want to see it, and I never heard of the comic book,  but I thought what the heck. I had low expectations, and it wasn't bad. I was entertained for a couple hours. I didn't get home til 4:00. Started an easy dinner a little after 5:00, and the day was done.

This morning I woke up early thinking I'd get up, but I fell back asleep. Into a deep sleep. I had no idea for how long, but it could have been 2 hours,  but it was only a half hour.

As I told you yesterday though today is the same as most days. You wake up in the morning excited for a new day. Nothing pressing to worry about. I'll work,  and just by working,  and living I'll approach 10 miles of walking. It's like clock work. At least my fit bit says so. If it's accurate that's another thing. I assume the mileage is.

We have to pick up my truck from the body shop, and eat a dinner. I'll read today, cuz I won't see a movie.

In my World life is a pretty easy thing. I don't have to question  stuff, which is probably a pretty nice way to be.   In life I guess there are a lot of questions,  but most/all don't ask them. Parents lived a certain way, as did their parents. Society kinda gave us a blue print. I assume every society has fairy tales,  so we all kinda have some sort of vision of the good life. At some point complete happiness is unattainable. We get mad, and blame the powers that be, and politics,  and stuff.

Why does everyone always feel like something is missing?  I know we wanna show everyone how great things are, but I know one thing about your hearts. It isn't content. It may be filled with guilt, and striving, and arrogance, and anger, and all kindsa things.

The story for me is I do not make me the way I am. I tried to make me into the sort of person I wanted to be, but I couldn't.  There was always a flaw bringing me down. No matter what kind of sacrifice I made I couldn't make me the person I wanted to be.

That story has been told. I guess I had it pretty easy during the dead years, cuz once my energy returned I knew my future was in good hands, and I knew there was not a thing I could do to bring myself to the 3rd time. Little did I know I still had a 2nd time to go. That story has been done a while though. What I am saying though is one of the things you really want is an easy heart. One that says every day is okay. What you don't control is your heart. Me either. My heart is in another's hand, and even I marvel every day how easy things look.

I am happy with my lot in life. I know I am not totally done. I'll suffer more, but I'll be along for the ride kinda. I am sure I'll be afraid when the time comes,  but my heart will be strengthened. It's how this works. I cannot have done any of this on my own. There is no way. On my own I am pretty much worthless.

I know that,  and I am cool with it. This heart makes life pretty easy.

Anyways, I gotta go.

Should be a good one.

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: