Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Backwater Ways

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I slept good, and I guess you know how I always feel when I wake up. It's been a bad year for biking in the winter. I don't know if I am lazy or the snow was bad for biking. The sidewalks were shit a good point of this winter. Not sure. I'll be able to bike today though.

Yesterday, I got a little bit done. I folded my laundry, and put it away. We picked up our truck from my stupid accident. She's good as new. $1400  later.

I don't know if I really thought of anything yesterday. I was tired I know, toward the end of the day.  We got some sandwiches from a new local sandwich shop. It was okay.

That was about it. I have no idea about today. What to do for dinner and stuff. That's about the extent of it.

I still haven't seen any Olympics. Are they over soon?  I may have seen 5 minutes while I was sitting in a bar, which was a while ago. It was memorable, because I don't even remember what sport they were playing.

In other words there is nothing really important going on with me. Day after day really. Another Day comes, and this one too will end. Typically with a meal,  and then sleep.

I don't really know what goes on in people's minds. I gather we expect our life is significant, and there are heroes out there. I wonder why the need for hero worship. I do get it i guess. Back early on at my most frightened I did want someone I could look up to. Someone here right now who could show me the ropes. Would it surprise you to know there is no one who deserves to be on a pedestal?  There are no heroes, even if the tv, or ourselves try to make them.

We all are in this World for some reason, and what's the purpose?  The World is a wasteland you won't make better. You won't cure people of their hate and anger. Propaganda makes heroes, and propaganda makes scapegoats.

Hate and mistrust is rampant. People think their side is right. This story is about you, and only you. Throw your side away. It is of no value.

It is you walking in this place. Of course you got yourself all webbed up in life. We all do. You can't go into the wild to escape you, and there is no reason to go,  to try and unweb whatever you made your life into.

This story is about invisible stuff. Your thoughts. The shit that pops up in your mind seemingly out of your power.

The story is really our quest to find a better version of us. Without help what we achieve is not that great. In the end with help, the impossible is possible. It isn't a short story though like the false teachers preach. It is something way different. The false teachers have no idea what they are doing. This predicament everyone gets born in is very real. Scary real, but there is only one person who took the proper steps, and became what he least wanted to be. Me. Like I said before I had no idea what I was getting into, I wanted the best version of me possible. I guess in choosing this way one accepts responsibilities. Who knew? 

I've had help all along though. Although I have lived in fear in the past I still had help. The fear is gone these days, and I keep going on.

Anyhoo,  today I'll have a day.

Should be a good one.

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.   :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.  :)

xxoo.   :)

Byeee.    :)

No comments: