Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Difference In A Week.

I slept in a lot last week, and so far I am getting up early this week. Still getting over my sickness last week I guess. Sometimes you don't know til after the fact I guess. I knew something was different last night. I woke up ready to get up, but it was only 11:00 pm.

I smacked my truck yesterday. Dinged up the front. I was trying to get out of a driveway. Driving like an asshole. It was unplowed. My car just took off going forward with a mind of it's own, and ran into my bil' s jeep. It hit his back spare tire, and did nothing. My truck got banged up a bit. A guy she used to work with works at a body shop, so he'll take a look at it today. It's one of those things that doesn't look like much, but you know it'll cost a bit. I figure around $1000. I am so stupid.

I do have my appointment with the city, and I am pretty excited about that. In the end it will cost me around $15,000, but I feel it is worth it. It is where we live,  and I save a good amount of money every week  just with the upgraded furnace. Add better windows and insulation, and that's a big deal.

I think last week recovering from illness the days looked gray kinda, and I am better. My average work day walking still ended up being over 8 miles at my regular job. So every week I walk over 50 miles. Just normal work routine and stuff.

Other than that not much. I didn't see a movie yesterday, cuz I finished work between times, so hopefully today.

It should be an okay day. I am healthy again, and I have coffee.

I guess that's good.

I'll cya.    :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.  

No comments: