Thursday, February 15, 2018

Warming Up At The Right Time

So we are in the middle of a warm up. Snow is melting, and 40° feels like 80° in the sun.  I had my meeting with the city, so we are ready to get everything going. The company just has to come up with the final price, we all sign a few papers,  things get ordered,  and work gets done.

It's a pretty sweet deal, and I am glad to get it done. Lisa had a relapse on her flu,  so she went to the doc. It's viral, so all she can do is battle the symptoms. I don't think it is as bad, cuz last night she was actually hungry. I thought for sure it was a chicken noodle night.

I kinda had to do some running around yesterday, so I guess I didn't get to enjoy the warmer weather much. I ended up walking over 10 miles again. I don't know if that is a lot compared to other people, but I figure it is. I know I am tired at the end of my days. I used to feel guilty about it, cuz I might not get a lot done after work,  but I gather all my days are full.

Typically each day I do not sit down, until I am done with work. My Saturday formally Sunday job does pay me to take a 1/2 hour break, so I do sit,  and eat a bite usually on those days.

Just regular life stuff. Life is busy still. You'd think I have all the time in the World to get things done, but I really don't. I got books I want to read, movies to see, tv shows to watch, and in my life those are on the low end of the totem pole for me. I rarely have time, or rarely make time for that. There are meals that need to be cooked, and sleep is something I do not cheat myself out of. 95% of the time or more I'll go to bed at a proper time.

Anyway, I am just jotting shit down. This week has been similar. I wake up in the middle of my night feeling refreshed, and I still have 3 to 4 hours of sleep left.

Not sure what I'll do today. Probably not much.

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: