Tuesday, February 20, 2018

This Year The Tax Man Giveth.

So, I really wasn't sure how my taxes would look. I did have Health Insurance, which is nice, so I knew I wouldn't have that problem. I figured I withheld enough money from the sizeable capital gain I received from my Uncle, but I really had no idea what to expect. We paid in every year for a while. Turns out I gave the State, and Feds enough money off the top of the capital gain. Any amount not capital gain is totally free money.

So on top of all the free money I received in the past several months,  the tax man is going to send us another $4800. So we ordered our new range, which we planned on getting anyway. We looked at ranges, and they have improved a ton since we bought our last one. We went to the local appliance place, cuz that's where we buy our stuff. I have no idea what a $3000 range does,  but we got a black and stainless steel one with 5 burners on sale for under $1000. Our last range was like $300, and we bought it from a big box. I don't know if they make cheap models like that anymore. Ours comes with a nice cast iron flat skillet too.

At some point yesterday, I was thinking of all the books I need to read. I have started 3, not to mention what I listen to at my Saturday job. I think I decided to get those done.

I guess I do sometimes look over my shoulder. Should I do this, or should I do that?  Should I spend time on this or that?  It never really matters I guess, cuz in the end I don't really worry about it. A New day comes, and I pretty much feel the same about everything in the morning. It's all good, and I got nothing to worry about.   I figure I've been this way since the running blog days, but before the wait I worried plenty about any number of things after my update. While I was out trying to get pr's I had plenty of hidden stuff to worry about.

There was no future, cuz I knew I had one other thing to do. It is my job to overcome 3 times, but I guess I wasn't sure what number I was on. I didn't know  I wasn't on number 3. I didn't know til I overcame the 2nd time what number I was on. Then I knew. I looked down the hopeless path I was destined for,  and I gave up my life,  and said God's will. Once again my heart was strengthened to accept a horrible end. I did not try to save my own life,  but willingly gave up everything.

Like I said before the judges control your heart. They play God, and you believe. Why this story for  me?  I don't really know. I know in the end it will be a pretty exclusive story,  but nothing of me is special or better or anything.

In my path I was to battle invisible things that people don't even know is real. I suspect it is invisible as long as you are a product of this World. You are no threat in that capacity. Everything remains as those powers would like it. Blind and in the dark.

Anyway, after overcoming the 2nd time the worries were taken away. The trap set for me was turned into a trap against the trap setter. Until I go do my final thing the trap setter remains trapped. That won't remain the case when I go do that final thing though.

These things I know to be true, cuz while everyone was out mapping their lives, I went a different way. I let another map drawer map out my life, even when the whole World was before me. It was not exactly what I expected. I live ground hog day every day though.   I wake up without a worry most times,  and that is quite a good gift.  Every morning looks the same it seems.

I wasn't to be perfect,  cuz that I couldn't do. I was to be faithful,  and that isn't all it seems.

In the end we want security. It's why we strive for perfection,  and good deeds,  and stuff. The truth is very humbling,  cuz perfection is out of reach. Your good deeds amount to nothing, and your efforts really are just shit you do.

My path is strange. I saw a LOT of hidden stuff, cuz I am an enemy of this World. The one knows it, the World not yet.

So, I guess I'll finish my coffee.

Should be a good one. 

Cya.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: