Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Time Capsule, But For The Little People Who Live Inside Me.

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was another day. I did catch a fuck up on one of my doughs. I made sugar bread, and was getting ready to make the Pullman loaves, and I tried to think.  Did I put in yeast?  I don't remember adding it. I remember I needed to get it, but I never did. I looked at the recipe, and sure enough, I remember adding sugar, and salt, but no yeast. It's good I caught it myself,  cuz it would suck for the 3rd shifters trying to get the bread to proof,  but I had to remake the batch. That sucked,  but I felt my 2nd batch was the best one I ever made, so.

Other than that not too much. We went to my bil' s house for a dinner party get together. I made my stuffed mushrooms, which are actually quite good if I say so myself. It is green pepper,  onion, mushroom stems, and garlic sauteed in bacon grease. I drain it, and mix it with cream cheese, and bacon crumbled up. Cook it with a little water in the bottom til the shrooms are soft. Purty tasty.

Had some drinks,  got a bit silly, and came home at a reasonable time.  It was fun.

Outside of that not too much going on. I have 2 Christmas parties tonight. I am going to my Sunday job one. My main job scheduled theirs about 3 weeks after I already RSVP'd, so I can maybe show up for 45 minutes, but that seems strange.

Also I have another project. Stair treads for the basement stairs. I can do that today. What A difference that will make.

As you can tell, I pretty much got nothing.  

I think I'll make breakfast.

Have fun. 

Luv Ya's.   :)

xxoo.   :)

xoxo.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: