Sunday, December 24, 2017

A Day Off

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. It's been a funny end of the year. First off, earlier I got a check for overpaying my escrow account. It was funny, because normally we'd be excited about a random $200-something check. This year we were whatever. Yesterday some random lady gave me a Christmas card with 2 $50 bills in it. I am probably the last person who needs it, but I laughed.  That is how our year went. I did my share I guess, I tipped the bartender the other night $60, on a $40 Bill.

It does make you wonder though. Isn't there too much money?  Buying big houses seems like a hassle. More rooms to clean. I know at some point this year, I'll just be stashing away money. My mortgage will be done,  and I'll just be bringing in cash. There isn't anything I really want to do. I am happy with my schedules. The only change I see is I may work some Sundays at the bakery, so perhaps I can't do the cleaning thing every week. We'll see though. I really have no idea why billionaires would want to be that.

I guess it's all vanity. I wouldn't want a ton of money.  There seems no point to it. Famous people still put their shoes on one at a time. They aren't Saints cuz they are famous. Flawed they are like anyone.

I know the truth of humans. Here a while, and we die. Perhaps many chase and dream about fortune,  but it doesn't lead to where you think.

Happiness and contentment come from inside. Out of our reach. A human's tale is one where they will forever chase after wind, unless they seek out a very different path than what they were born in.

Anyway, today I have a day. I may watch a movie now, and have coffee. Should be a good one.

Laterzzz.   :)

xxoo.    :)

xoxo.   :)

Bye.   :)

No comments: