Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Day To Unwind.

So anyway I guess on all accounts last week was a pretty busy week. Mostly with working on the counters after work. We had snow, so I had to snow blow too. Last night I just took a night to relax. Eat dinner, listen to music, and have a couple cocktails.

Christmas is basically here, so we have a few more busy days ahead of us. I worked extra yesterday, and I think in your mind you want to get ahead, but in reality you are just staying afloat. After New Years everything will seem calm for a bit. Next year though holds a lot of questions,  and not many answers until we just live out the days.

Other than that not much going on. I look inside myself to see if there is anything I am stressing about, and there isn't anything. No major concerns or problems. I am not really anxious about anything. I guess all is good on that count.

There is nothing major going on in my life. As always just living out my days. I saw Star Wars the other day, and I liked it. I am not a movie critic in the least. I don't know a good movie from a bad one. If I am entertained I like the movie. On my grading grounds of being entertained Star Wars receives 4 stars.   :)  I don't have any other grounds to grade a movie on. I usually only see matinees too, and all movies are good in the early afternoon.

I don't always listen to music when at home, but lately if I am,  i listen to 90s Country. I think I am getting back to liking Country even though I've disliked it for a decade or so.

In summary,  I am not the brightest guy. I can't pick out academy award performances.  My taste for music can change on a dime. I no longer really have to be the cool kid. One of the things I think I noticed is people remember working with me.

I was never one to be quick with anger I don't think. There was a time when I thought this thing was important. Now it is just something I do.

If I could plan out my days I'd be more disciplined than I am perhaps,  but like I put earlier,  I am stressing over nothing. In that regard I am a success.  In life i am missing out on nothing, so I guess in that regard I am a success too. There is not much that concerns me about the future. More like nothing.

At this point in time life is just flat out easy. I guess I must have done something right huh? 

There is a story I guess, and in the end it doesn't mean much, even if it took several years to tell it.

It isn't over, but I labor none to get to the finish line. I wait, and what you do is no concern of mine. You have your own story, if you are willing to live it.

In the end few are willing. That turn isn't easy. For me life had to offer nothing for me to make it.  It is the World's greatest lie. To live happily ever after if I can just do this one thing or whatever.  

There is only one path that offers what I have. That is only gained by trust. I went blind, cuz I had no clue. You have me, and even that isn't much.

Pretty crazy.

Anyhoo, I am out. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: