Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Wrinkle In Time.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. Ready to start another day. Yesterday we got our ducts cleaned. You probably should do that every couple years, and we've never done it. We've always had pets too. My snow blower got delivered too. Pretty exciting.

That pretty much is everything.  Besides us finishing up the downstairs we are done. Everything for downstairs is already purchased, but the flooring. I decided to pay off the car too. I can't make 4% interest so why pay it is what I thought.  I only owed $2000 anyway.

Currently, I have a house payment, and utilities. At least once I pay off current balance on credit cards. There are only 2, and I pay them off each month anyway. I sometimes use Discover for the cash back thingy. A built in discount. I used the Best Buy one for the laptop,  for the 5% cash back.

So, I guess it's been a good year financially. It started with us refinancing our house,  and getting a new roof,  and my Uncle left us a lot of money. We haven't even received the Lion's share yet. I know crazy. With that the house will be paid off,  and I'll still have more than what I just got left over.  Probably double what I just got a bit ago or so. Really ridiculous.

I know I tell you all my stuff. I can't help it. It's like a diary, except I let people read it if they are so inclined. It's probably boring though. Maybe that is why few people blog. This shit is too boring to read. Imagine someone like me publishing as much as I do.

I still do it though,  cuz I've done it for a long time. I wake up well before I have to go to work. I bet I've done this for 10 years now.

It started with running blogs, and shortly after that a death. That was a couple blogs ago. My life has changed some. New jobs. I am older. I still bike to work most days. I haven't run in a while,  and I may start that again.

I know when I first started blogging I figured the end of my story was sooner rather than later,  so I didn't have any long range plans. I still don't really. It is kinda like I have insider trading knowledge of the future.

I guess I always was just waiting for my final suffering that must take place. Everything kinda changed when the wait started up. Everything for good was the promise. I knew I wasn't perfect, and that was out of reach. I was accepted though,  and able to be used. For a purpose I guess, but my heart still remains meek in things, cuz this guy here shouldn't be anything but. I am not special. I am not some great person who was destined for greatness. When life pulled I listened. When I just wanted to be the best a person can be, I found out my impossible desire.

It turns out it isn't impossible,  but left to my own devices it is. I am not left to my own devices though. I have to carry forward with the plan for me. My heart is in good hands. I wouldn't have made it this far if my heart wasn't strengthened at the proper times.

So now everything is easy. 

Anyhoo, today will be a day. It will end in a meal.  Should be a good one. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: