Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Weekend.

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a good day as far as days go. Work was fine, I found my wallet,  which is always nice. Couldn't find it in the morning. We took Brian out to dinner at a restaurant near us. It is expensive,  but good. I had a nightcap, and listened to music. Lisa read.

I got a Christmas gift from a HS friend. Not even sure if we knew each other in HS, but we definitely have a past. I know a lot about her,  and her life, and she knows stuff about me. I remember her having a tough time several years ago. We were exchanging messages, and this might have been pre the wait times. Her life today looks different now.

Anyhoo, it was just a good day. Looks like we got enough snow too to use my snow blower.  Fun fun.   :)

Not a lot going on with me. Some things remain the same. Work, eat, sleep. Also this crazy way I wake up in a good mood every day. I have no sacrifices I need. I am not going 100 days of such and such to prove my worth in whatever area. That is what I mean about that. Just work,  eat, sleep, and let the chips fall where they may.

I think that is probably the best gift, and why I am in a good mood every day. My future is certain. I don't really know how the days will look, but I am in good hands,  and nothing can change that.

No one has any say or any power over that. As far as that goes you have no part to play in that. My route was solo,  and currently I am strong on my own.

It is really good to be me, and that is all from the gifts given to me,  cuz when life was set before me, I didn't see any good avenues in this dirty World, so the only option I saw was if there is a reason for me being here, let me do that instead.

It is the turn. You read this so you know. You cannot run away from what you know. Your heart will help you, although you won't be confident,  and most likely you'll be scared. Your coin given up for a better coin, although you don't know what it will look like.

You have me saying it is good,  and you may have to play the fool. I know I did, but that doesn't mean the same for you.

You are not the rich person with many coins. You are the poor old lady with only one. It's yours to play the right way. If you are willing. It basically is overcoming yourself, which in its own way is overcoming the World. As far as you can anyway.

Anyhoo,  have a good one. :)

Luv Ya's.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: