Monday, December 11, 2017

Catching Up On Sleep.

I had about as lame a Saturday night as one could get. Chicken Noodle soup for dinner, and watching movies. It was pretty great really, except I didn't sleep good. I went to bed I thought tired,  but just didn't fall asleep. I work at 5:00 AM on Sundays, so I needed to catch up on sleep last night. I did, so that's good.

As I was sitting pondering things, I am glad I work on the weekends. It isn't good for me to put in a lazy day I don't think. I watched football yesterday so it was lazy, but after working 8 hours. For me that is good.  Just a weird thing about me. I don't like vacations either. Maybe it isn't weird. Maybe it is better for us to do stuff,  to keep active.

Then again some people don't like work. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Today after work we are putting in a new counter top.  Lisa's experiment with wood flooring didn't really work. We couldn't seal the grooves,  so back to a traditional one. Our old one needed to be replaced anyway. She'll use the wood floor one for a table we'll use in the garage. Scrap the rest I guess. She didn't spend a lot of money on it.

So today will be a day. I feel I am starting out my Monday on a good note. I worked yesterday,  and I am not coming off what could be an unproductive weekend. Those are never good for me.

I do love sleep. I do like working, cuz no matter what my day will not be unproductive. These are good things for me.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Til next time.

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: