Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Already A Change.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   I am doing good. As some of you know my Uncle died just recently. My brother and I are the beneficiaries of the estate. Most of that will be tied up in probate for 6 months,  but we will receive ~1/6-1/7th in an annuity he has. I got the papers fed ex'd to me yesterday. I signed it in front of a notary, and sent it on its way. After the taxes I took out this little part of the estate will give me around $10,000 more in cash than I will make all year between my 3 jobs. That's kinda a big deal. The rest is just ludacris.

I'll get that in a week or two. I owe ~$95,000 on my house,  and between car and credit card maybe $5,000.  I guess I'll pay off the car early, even though the interest rate is ridiculously low. Credit card is 0% too, so I guess I'll pay that off too. Other than that no major trips or anything dumb like that. A New furnace, just cuz ours is old. A New for me truck too I guess.

I have 3 jobs, which I will keep, cuz it is nice having money come in. I'll have more money coming in than I will spend, cuz I don't really spend a lot. I am at a good age I guess to come into money, cuz I will not try to outsmart the World,  and make a gazillion dollars. I have no need to go on extravagant trips. I will sit on cash,  and invest conservatively. Still though, it is pretty crazy.

At the age of 51 I am pretty well set. Mostly cuz I have few interests. I am happy with work, eat, sleep. I don't need anything else.  I am wise enough to know I am not missing out on anything.

The World kinda pictures our minds with all kindsa dreams. It turns our mind into a coloring book, and we can imagine how great it will all end. It's life. You'll end up like my Uncle. There are things to learn in life,  but most never get there.

Anyway, it still is pretty crazy seeming to me.

Still though just another day in the life. Today will be another one.

Til next time.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxxx.     :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: