Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Strange Thing Happened Yesterday.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am okay. Yesterday was pretty normal, and my strange thing isn't totally strange. It rained like cats and dogs yesterday so I drove. I planned on probably getting a haircut, cuz I drove. Maybe stop by the Mexican store to make steak fajitas for dinner.

Unexpectedly I got really tired at work. I left work, and drove straight home. I sat on the couch, and woke up sometime later. I basically passed out. I don't nap much, but I did yesterday. I made a stupid easy meal too. You know those boxed au gratin potatoes by Betty Crocker?  You know those kielbasa sausages by whatever company makes those?  Eckrich. Anyway that was my main meal, and a can of green beans. It was sooooo good. So easy to make, and it tasted really good. It might not be good for you, but it was delish. 

Anyhoo, that was pretty much my day.  I guess you would call it work,  eat, sleep. Today I am having a cup of coffee to start my day.

I don't see anything terribly crazy going on today. I'll have to check the weather to see about biking.

You know what?  I got nothing really today. I may cya here tomorrow.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: