Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Back At It I Guess.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it Going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. I got up early, I worked,  I came home, and got some shit done. I had a lot of tomatoes again yesterday. Enough to can two more quarts. That makes 11. I will start using them soon. To be honest I felt pretty good getting that done. Prior to that I did the dishes. We let them go the last couple days. Lisa was sick,  and I was lazy. I may have been sick too, or under the weather. Usually I may not know, cuz I don't feel terribly different day in day out, unless I am tired I guess.

Anyway, I feel that is a good start to the week. Normally when famous people die I don't think twice. It's not like any of us will escape that end. That being said I think it sucks TP died. I won't mourn him,  cuz I didn't know him, but it still sucks.

Actually it may be a true statement to say there wouldn't be many people I would mourn at this stage. We all are going to die, and really none of us are any great thing that we should be mourned.

What are our virtues above and beyond nothing?  I feel you would be hard pressed to add from zero to that question. Is it actually worth anything if you are for or against gun control?  Who cares? People kill people. People are angry at shit. You ain't gonna change that.  You can't even change you.

This World is strange kinda. The truth suggests it is a virtueless World,  and everyone is proclaiming just the opposite of themselves.

In the end where you stood on either side of an argument doesn't mean shit. Life in the end is just about you. You'd  be silly to think what you do doesn't matter.

I would hope at this stage you'd be able to see as far as virtues go you, and I are lacking. I know this about myself,  but I suspect most/all others are getting fitted for their halos. 

We ain't that fucking great. Our lives don't mean shit.  Here today,  and gone tomorrow. In the end it was the truth that was hidden,  cuz we all live a lie.  We are born blind. It takes a lot to be able to see. Maybe a blog that goes on and on can help.

I suspect that is part of what I do.

Anyway, I guess that's good. 

Cya.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: