Friday, October 20, 2017

I Promise You Nothing On This One.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. I tried to blog yesterday, but deleted. Didn't really have anything. Today may be more of the same. I am back into my working routine. It is my normal, and I guess I like normal.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I remember laughing a lot at work over stupid stuff. I feel we got a lot done too. We did a tour of the new bakery after. In just a few months we will be working out of there. Maybe a mile from my house. Closer to all of us really. Most of us are Southsiders  aka coolsiders.    ;)

We went out to dinner at the old people's restaurant. I didnt really have anything for dinner to cook, but I took something out of the freezer for tonight.

So there you have a day. Nothing too exciting about it. Nothing terribly pressing on my mind. This is pretty much why I have nothing to blog about.

This also is pretty much why I deleted yesterday. Today I'll publish so you have to read it.  I am nice like that.

I may see you here tomorrow. Maybe not too. Not a lot in my life to write about.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.  :)

No comments: