Friday, October 13, 2017

To Another Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was another day, and I think it was okay. I am the type of person who can't really shut their mouth. It turns out my brother and I are the sole beneficiary of Uncle Bob's assets. He's been retired since forever,  and now I wonder just what he did with his time?  

A man who really lived a simple life. So I'll get a bit of money. Enough where I could quit my 2 part time jobs if I wanted, but I don't. I could have quit one or two a bit ago probably,  but I don't have much to fill up my day. It's nice having money coming in, and it's good to finish a day with some labor attached to it. Work, eat, sleep. Really I work, cuz I think left to my own devices I might just get lazy. These days I have stuff to do each day.

I know the balance is out of whack, cuz there is stuff to do around the house. Projects and whatnot.  It's hard to really nail every aspect of life huh?

So, finding that out was pretty crazy. We went out to dinner last night, cuz we had to shop for miscellaneous stuff. Paper towels, Kleenex, cleaning stuff, and whatnot. Oh yeah my Sunday job just contacted me, and told me to take Sunday off. I am going to Chicago for a couple days. I am leaving Sunday. I told them I can still work like 5 hours, but it looks like I get a day off. 3 in a row actually. There is a funeral though so you know.

I wonder what his final years were like really. I was Mia,  and lives are pretty busy. He was kinda alone at the end really. My brother was planning on moving in with him in a couple weeks just to have someone around. I guess with his disability the last couple years he learned how his sister lived, while help raising 3 boys.

You cannot really get in his head. I think I had some insight to some secrets he kept to himself. Unconfirmed,  but one time we went yo the Y, while I was visiting. I was swimming at the time so I did some laps. We just worked out, and did the sauna, and stuff.

Anyway lives are strange. We don't really get to know people too much on the inside, and Bob fits that. I fear our insides aren't filled with things that one would equate with Sainthood. I know it, and I assume we all kinda deal with that now.

There is no perfect life,  but I find mine to be pretty content. Work,  eat, sleep is my motto, so I think I'll stick with it.

Anyway I am driving today,  cuz I want to see the Jackie Chan movie after work.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s. I wonder if I can do this thing totally correctly still.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxx

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

xoxo ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzz.  :)

Aloha.    :)

Xxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.    :)

No comments: