Saturday, October 28, 2017

Titles... who needs 'em

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I have my coffee, and ready to start the day. Yesterday was pretty normal, except Lisa got a flat tire so I had to go change it. I just priced out 4 new fires, so I'll get that done. Luckily the cheapest place is right by her work. Belle tires is cheaper than Wal-Mart. Who knew?

Other than that I made lasagna using a home made sauce from my canned tomatoes. It was pretty good. Better than Prego, which is what I usually buy. It just had a little more tang,  and I can add my own seasonings.

That was pretty much it. I did sleep in today. I almost was wide awake at like 1:30AM, but did fall back asleep.

I think back to yesterday's post, and I realize it is pretty impossible for you to know what I am talking about. When I went through the eye of the needle way back when it made me different. I remember I felt like a kid was my thought.   I didn't know what it meant til later.

I learned much through suffering actually. 6 days with the worst of the worst living in me, persecuting me. I was lifted up, and made full in spirit. All of a sudden I knew a lot of things most/all did not know. Being full in spirit for that short while made me think I was the best a person can be.

I had to be taken down quite a ways to learn there was much more. I was made poor in spirit, and all of a sudden I was vulnerable to what I just endured. It was taught to me who has control,  and what I endured was allowed to happen for a reason.

So anyway at this stage I was made to feel like the enemy of who I didn't want to be an enemy of. Night and day fear was my companion. It led me to overcoming the first time,  and the hospital.

I definitely played the fool. The real World thought I was crazy, and who could blame them. None walked my steps, and I couldn't tell anyone, cuz it was sheer lunacy.

So my ride was solo. No teacher I could talk to, and no one who could help me on my way. I eventually was given a certain amount of freedom.  My energy was given back, and I knew I had a story. I knew I wasn't the author of the story,  so time I couldn't control. As far as my story goes there was nothing I could do. So on went the dead years. The early 90's were my secret. My secret to keep, cuz who could I tell?

Eventually I told my story. I think maybe in heimleblog,  and probably the journey. The story that was locked inside me opened up.

We've come a long way kinda. Met a lot of people with this thing. Most are scattered here and there. I have no idea with a lot of people,  and I neither have the time or desire to figure out what people are doing.

My story as of now is done save for that final thing. Nothing else for me to do. As long as I felt kinda an enemy, during the dead years I didn't,  and after overcoming the 2nd time I finally felt on the right side of right.  Finally secure, and assured.

Being full in spirit one feels secure, and assured. I was to learn I should trust in something more than those things. Til this day I am poor in spirit, and I feel what I wanted all along. I am accepted,  so I feel these things,  and confident.

I trust in what I was intended to. My story was hard, and I questioned why back long ago. To save more lives was the answer.

I don't know how all that works. I am a vessel being used for a purpose. As imperfect as all the other prophets save one.

I have to follow the path of the perfect one, and then my story ends, and a new one begins. I am afraid that is when some of you will be able to walk in my shoes. You'll know my story,  and you will get a taste of what I endured. For those it will not be a pleasant experience. I think it is the 2nd 5 who will be those people, but I don't know these things for sure.

Anyways, more stuff you cannot understand.   :)

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxxx.   :)

xxoo.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: