Thursday, October 5, 2017

Something I Noticed.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday I had a pretty okay day. I felt like a million bucks. Work went good,  and I had a plan for the night. I was just going to make spaghetti with fresh baked bread. I made brownies from scratch too. It was fun, and it was good.

What I noticed however is there is not enough time. I have a book I want to read. I have some cleaning to do. Any shows on tv?  I had time to cook, bake, eat, and bedtime was not far away. I thought man we always have too much to do. Even a life as simple as mine runs out of hours.

I am sure I thought of that before,  but maybe I thought I was past that. There always is stuff to do, or stuff we should do.

Am I going to stress about it?  NOT AT ALL. I am not sure if I stress about much or anything.

At the age of 51 I guess it is a good thing to be cool with life. I know what it is about.  I don't worry about current events, cuz that is just more time wasted thinking about stupid shit. More time to get angry, more time to stress about shit.

Maybe people worry about external events cuz they want to make a difference or something. It's like that Michael Jackson song about the man in the mirror. He couldn't do much about the man in the mirror,  and you can't either. I guess it is safe to say you should worry about that person in the mirror prior to going out changing the World. It will make a good amount of difference,  cuz you'll see how silly you've been acting.

Ridiculous really.

Anyway, I guess that's good. 

Have a good one.   :)

Cya.    :)

xoxo

No comments: