Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A New Week.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was pretty okay. Work was busy. It rained, so I drove,  and got a haircut. I stopped at a local place, and had a couple beers for the heck of it. We made dinner, I went to bed.  I slept good too. I was wide awake one hour before my early alarm, and well rested.

So now starts another day. I am well rested so it starts off good. A ton of rain again today,  so I'll drive again. Really there isn't much going on.  I remember saying I don't have much going on, so not much to blog about. Hasn't that been the case all along?  Do any of us really have a lot going on? 

Not really. It is just life.  Day after day of whatever it is we do. I guess I am glad about my life. It is easy. I can look at pretty much anyone's life, and be glad I have mine.

I guess mainly cuz there isn't anything pressing about mine. No worries of should I do this and that?  I am not lonely,  I don't really get bored. I am missing out on nothing in life. Also I thought of all the acquaintances in my life. Under debts to people on my life's balance sheet, I find my accounts to be zero.  I owe no one anything.  People come, and people go, and I don't care.

I am strong on my own, and content. Under wishes I have for life,  nothing really. Just live out my days with a content heart.  Of course I wait for that final thing the current version of me has to do, but I have absolutely no idea when that is.  Not a clue. This blog is called the wait, and that is all I do now.

I just wait for that final thing, and whatever it is others are supposed to do, I have no idea. Maybe we are still in the wilderness. I can't tell, cuz I don't care either way. I am in the matrix zone so to speak,  so nothing really affects me.

Isn't that the wilderness anyway?  Literally and figuratively.  In the wilderness the World does not matter one bit.  In the wilderness either do we. That is a brutal truth to life for those who can accept it.

We are not important,  and our lives surely aren't special. I guess deep down we want to matter. Be considered smart and what not, but the accumulation of Worldly information doesn't matter, cuz the World doesn't matter in the wilderness.  We toil in vain.

If only there was a way to do it with a happy and content heart. I guess that's my story huh?  That is where this all led. With help even the wilderness does not even affect me one bit.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Cya.   :)

No comments: