Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Day Was Had.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing fine. Yesterday was a pretty okay day. Work went good. It got up to like 77° outside. Hope, and I sat outside for a bit after I walked her.

Afterwards I cleaned up the kitchen, started laundry, and made dinner. With dinner I made double baked potatoes,  and it might have been my best batch yet.

So there you have it. A day was had. I paid some bills too. Our financial situation seems to be a bit better than I thought too. Basically means we have more money compared to bills than I thought. Always a good thing.

Other than that not much going on. At this point my life is not so strangely easy. Been this way a while you know?  I don't know if it is possible, but it seems like I like my normal more and more. My life is even going to get easier. Work is moving closer and stuff.

My story has been long in the making. Whether it was that old lady telling me I must have the patience of Job as I was doing some cleaning in her room at the old people's place place to the years that have piled up since.

At some point I guess I wanted to matter,  but not knowing,  I think I just wanted to live like this. In my story that just doesn't happen. There are building blocks, lessons, steps,  harsh truths that need to be learned.

In the end I had to be made this way. I had to go through trials and stuff. I cannot be who I am now if my heart were in my own hands.

We all seek out the easy life, and I have one. You cannot know how I am however,  cuz you are who you have always been. You still seek out answers.

I don't think I really have them for you, cuz all journeys are personal. Your own story, and I don't make stories.  I surely didn't make mine. I wanted a good story I guess, and that is what I really wanted all along.

It isn't much I know, but I like it.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.    :)

No comments: